1.1

I received defective shoes, marked irregular.The Amazon advertisement did not mention that the shoes were irregulars.

Although responsive to my email communication, I couldn’t seem to get a straight answer at first regarding whether my original shipping cost would be refunded. When I called to inquire, a manager named Emily was rather rude to me and hung up on me twice. I sent the shoes back using the label provided by email and within a few days I received a refund for my purchase price only. I called and spoke to someone who abruptly said he would put an adjustment into the system to initiate the payment for the original shipping.

Before I could say anything else, he hung up on me also. Instead of placing a second order, which was initially my intention, I bought the shoes elsewhere in nearly the same color for $5 more. I was not about to give Peltz Shoes any business after being treated the way I was.

I did not mind paying more, especially since that seller responded to my inquiry in less than an hour and took time to take additional photos in different light.Peltz could take a customer service lesson from her!

Review about: Sandals.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments